Divine healing success

Illness is not just physical body malfunction or mental derangement. Such conditions are well cared for by medical doctors. Overlooked are those illnesses initiated by evil spirits - demons. This later category of illness can only be revers...ed by divine healing. Pastor Dean L. Wong, Click Here!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Correct Timing to drink Water.


Correct timing to drink water, will maximize its effectiveness on the Human body.
-Two (02) glasses of water - After waking up - Helps activate internal organs
-One (01) glass of water - 30 minutes before meal - Help digestion
-One (01) glass of water - Before taking a bath - Helps lower blood pressure
-One (01) glass of water - Before sleep - To avoid stroke or heart attack.

1 comment:

  1. Someone sent this to me via email today and I reposted it on my blog. I hope you don't mind and I'll go back and make sure I put a backlink to this site on my blog and I'll put a link to this blog in my post.

    ReplyDelete