Divine healing success

Illness is not just physical body malfunction or mental derangement. Such conditions are well cared for by medical doctors. Overlooked are those illnesses initiated by evil spirits - demons. This later category of illness can only be revers...ed by divine healing. Pastor Dean L. Wong, Click Here!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TEARS OF MOTHERS






A small boy asks his mother "Why are you crying?" "Because I am a woman"she replied.
"I do not understand," he said.His mother hugged him and said "And you never will."
Later the little boy asked his father "Why Mom crying without any reason?"
"All women cry for no reason"was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up always wondering why do women cry so easily.
Finally he called God;when God answered the phone, he asked
"Lord, why do women cry so easily?"
God answered "When I made the woman she had to be special.I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;but still soft enough to be comfortable. " "I gave her strength interior to endure childbirth and the rejection that often comes from children. "
"I gave her the strength to enable it to continue when everyone leaves and take care of his family.
Despite the sickness and fatigue without complaining. "
"I gave her sensitivity to love her children in any circumstance when they have hurt very badly.
"I gave her the strength to carry her husband through his faults
and I made one of his ribs to protect his heart. " "I gave her the wisdom to know
a good husband never hurts his wife,but sometimes tests her strength and his determination to remain at his side without weakening. "
"And finally I gave her a tear to shed.This is exclusively for personal use when it sees fit. "
"You see:
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,nor in the face it shows
or how to comb his hair. "."The beauty of a woman must be in his eyes,
because it is the gateway to the heart. The place where love resides. "
All women are beautiful.(Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment